Saturday, October 13, 2012

Welch's Grape Juice 100 %

   


This is a grape juice worth buying. It does have however 36gr of sugars but if you are on a 2000-two thousand calorie a day diet, you might want to drink four ounces instead of the eight ounces as a serving. Eight ounces is one hundred and forty calories (140) so cut it in half and eat those colorful fruits and vegetables.
   Today I am doing my have to shopping and hate to shop on Saturdays, but I do want to cut out those "Moments of Pleasure." Norwegianplaid.blogspot.com
That was a discussion I had last night as you can read in my other blog and now I am happy it happened as I have learned another lesson, but so will the other person in wanting to be so right.
    Well a couple of hard boiled eggs, a small glass of Welch's Grape juice and I'm off to a good start. I love protein too, so buying a large roast, marinate, and will use by slicer to prepare for about five days of lunchtime meals with a deep green salad, and I will have that Welch's Grape juice each morning to replace coffee. Is there a better choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment