Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Photoelectric Smoke Detectors

       Photoelectric smoke detectors are what you need and want. Although many, too many homes have the ionized as I do, they just fail miserably in a real fire. Sure, they go off when you push that little red button and when a little smoke rises from a stove, but in a real fire, they FAIL more often then you want to know.
      I recently watched an movie made not too long ago about both types of detectors. It shocked me to know what I have now is not what I should have, now what anyone should have. I made a list of home improvements and on the top to buy products is the PHOTOELECTRIC smoke alarm.
      Do you have babies and small children, people who depend their lives on you? Then buy this type of smoke detector.
       I have posted this on Norwegianplaid.blogspot.com  but I want to make sure to get the message out as often as possible so if you see this  a few more times, save a life, save many lives and buy one as a gift or gifts for those you love who don't know about this product. It's worth it.
       The government approves the ionized kind because of price. It's made cheaply and works the same. Spend a little more on a Photoelectric smoke detector. One life is worth it, but imagine how many more will be saved when you gift this product ?

No comments:

Post a Comment