Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OLAY BODYWASH, Ultra Moisture...ahhh

     About two weeks ago I bought a large bottle of Olay body wash. It was the first time I used it and found out I love this product. Most of my life I've used oil of Olay soap. It just feels good. Olay doesn't leave your body feeling itchy, dry or tight. The feeling is as if I'm putting a moisturizer on all over my body.
      This is such a fantastic body wash that even men can use it. It isn't just for women only ! If I were a man I'd use this Olay for shaving. It's smooth, clean and gives your skin in a sense of newness.
      The best thing I can suggest is to try it. You don't have anything to lose, but you will gain that sense of just getting a massage and refreshed skin. What more can you ask for. Olay does it better than any moisturizer I've ever tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment