Wednesday, October 10, 2012

GILDAN TEE-SHIRTS

        Have you purchased white tee-shirts, the kind you mainly wear under dress shirts or in winter as part of layering to stay warm? It doesn't matter who wears them, men or women. I know I like to wear a tee-shirt in winter under a sweat shirt. Lately I've been buying tee-shirts on sale using them as ads for my new book. I would go home and do iron-on's. The first brand was okay but for me didn't feel good-enough when I think of female pre-teens.
        So one day I knew I needed a package of transfer paper and stopped in at AC MOORE. I like to shop in a one trip style of shopping. In I go to pick up a pack of paper and there I see tee shirts on sale, four for ten dollars. I never thought to buy tee-shirts in a craft store, but I did stop as the whiteness of the shirts attracted me.
        Picking one up I was honestly amazed at the thickness, a texture I have not ever felt in a tee-shirt and knew, now I have a product I feel good about if a female pre-teen would buy one of my ad-shirts in the Spring. I looked for a brand name and found it was a GILDAN. Personally I've never heard of Gildan or don't remember that name, but later in the afternoon a young woman was visiting and I let her know about these tee-shirts. I told her I almost think there too good for the transfers. Into the kitchen where some crafts are stored, I picked up the shirt, brought it to the young lady and asked, have you ever heard of Gildan? But at just about the same time she felt the shirt and looked at the label and said , "oh yeah, I buy these for my kids, these are really nice and last". I was now sold for good. So if you want a good quality tee-shirt look for Gildan. If you want to contact Gildan here is a link...Gildan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment