Saturday, December 1, 2012

BRA's an Bra Models, What a joke!

      I have to write this quickly as I need to leave soon, but just had to post this watching a show all about Bras, Well, let me throw my attitude out there. This show was all about, well a segment was about finding a bra to fit as you need to. Not so. The models they show are all young and slender. Our bodies change as we age and yes I know smart alec's, then take better care. Well what if you didn't? What if you just like the way you are?
      The price bigger women pay for bras is a sin. Personally I love PLAYTEX! Now isn't that personal, but you must hand wash as in all bras, lose shape and elasticity. YOU can buy them on line too and not be disappointed with colors. There is less choice in local big department stores and why is that? Because the businesses want you to pay higher than needed ship and handling.
   Oh in that show it gave a name of a place so popular that bras fit anyone. I won't give that business name out because it was delightful to see a model, average size, yeah sure, which I haven't seen in some time, anyway she was about a size 12. Her bra didn't fit, straps were sliding down after adjustments and the cups were way off. I should give the name actually, but now don't remember it. But if you are locally here or look up channel eight in York Pa. It was on at 8:30 a.m.-I'm sure you can find it.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment